Learn more about Dr Jessica, her qualifications and approach to wellness.
You Deserve to Feel Great!
I’m Here to Help.
Our bodies function harmoniously as a whole, and everything is connected. Obtaining optimal health can often be a challenge, a complicated journey that may be difficult to navigate. Becoming healthy and disease free is about figuring out what works for you; formulating and guiding you through a personalised treatment plan because each body responds so differently.
I believe in a non-invasive, holistic approach to treatment. I believe in working with various modalities to help you discover you again, to restore health on all levels – mental, emotional, and physical. I believe in educating individuals on the alternatives.
My journey with natural healthcare started when I chose biology as a subject. I love the human body. I love to learn about the human body. I love what the human body can do. I love how the human body interacts with nature and what Homeopathy can do for us as individuals. These personal discoveries guided me along the path to doing what I love the most, practicing complementary medicine!
Dr Jessica Leske
Masters Degree in Homeopathy
M. Tech Hom (UJ) (Cum laude) (2016)
Diploma in Iridology
Diploma in Iridology from IISA (Iridology Institute of Southern Africa) (2017).
AHPCSA & BHF
Registered with the Allied Health Professions Council of South Africa (AHPCSA) and the Board of Healthcare Funders of South Africa (BHF) since 2016.
Nutrigenomics & Pharmacogenomics
Completed a course in Nutrigenomics and Pharmacogenomics from DNAlysis in 2020.
My Approach & Philosophy
- To first do no harm by using the gentlest, least invasive, most effective treatment possible.
- To practice holistically by treating the whole person (mentally, emotionally and physically).
- To respect the healing power of nature.
- To blend modern diagnostic and therapeutic techniques with ancient and traditional methods that have stood the test of time.
- To inspire, empower and make an impact on my patients, to always learn from them and in doing so, help other patients.
- To keep learning and expanding my knowledge and refer patients if I cannot help them. To know my limitations.
- To respect my colleagues and seek their knowledge, to learn from and with them.
- To experience the delight in making a difference in those patients who seek my help.